Sunday, July 11, 2010

Time to Say Goodbye

Today we are taking Maggie home, just as soon as I get off the computer and get all these people packed up. And I can say that I'm sad to see her go. As much work as it's been to have 2 kiddos it's also so much fun having her here. She is so excited about everything and always has a smile on her face. There is no doubt she loves her cousin and she could spend hours trying to cuddle and entertain her. We really had a great time.

But, it is back home today for her and we will wish for another time together when we can go on fun adventures. Maybe she'll come spend the day Christmas shopping again. I just hope we can do it sooner rather than later. She's a great kid and I love soaking up all my time with her.

So, Mags, I hope you had fun, because we sure did. And boy, are we all going to miss you!

No comments: