Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall

Haven't these fall temperatures been amazing? I love walking outside and thinking, "hmmmm, I need a jacket." The mornings are crisp and cool; I even saw my breath today. I am really looking forward to fall this year. I can't wait to see Reese in her cutie little Halloween costume. I want to go on a hayride and go get pumpkins to carve. I did buy one yesterday that we painted and Reese played with it all day. She really liked the gourds at Hyvee but I wasn't sure what to do with it once I got home.

I am hoping to go to make some homemade canned applesauce and maybe even those apples that are all red when you bite into them. I have no idea what they're called so someone help me out if you know what I'm thinking of.

The part of fall I am most looking forward to is Reese's birthday. I just can't believe we made it a whole year. It has just flown by, but it's been a good time too. I can't wait to see her tear into her birthday cake and look at all her presents. I doubt she will care too much about them though, she has a room full of toys and tonight she sat and played with a piece of tape she found in the closet for 45 minutes. Seriously, a piece of tape, scotch tape even....

So, yay for fall! Bring on the hoodies!!

No comments: