Thursday, August 5, 2010

9 Months

Wow! 9 months already. Time has flown by! I can't believe how much Reese has changed and grown in these few months and especially over the summer. She has become such a happy, interactive little girl and I just can't say enough about how sweet and fun she is.

In just a few short months she has learned to do so much. Crawling, clapping, holding her own bottle. She can smile and laugh so bright and sweet it could melt even the hardest of hearts. She can throw a fit with the best of them too but funny how a Momma only remembers the best parts of a baby. She sits mild tempered in restaurants and can ride in a stroller for hours, content as a girl can be. She brings books to my lap and we sit and read and touch pictures several times a day. She loves banging on colored rings and her stacking cups and jumping in her jumperoo. She falls asleep in the car and then lays her head on your shoulder when she gets out. She growls like a grizzly bear but then cackles when you do the same. Her favorite game is a tie between peekaboo and pat-a-cake. But the most fun of all is bathtime.

We had our 9 month appointment today for her. She weighed a whopping 18 lbs and was 26 inches long. That's a lot of growth in 9 months and I'm so proud. She's a good eater, she'll eat anything from pesto to beets to whipped cream.

All in all, I'd say we have a happy, healthy, BEAUTIFUL baby. She makes our life a lot brighter and a lot busier. So, enjoy a few pictures of my beautiful baby girl. I think you might enjoy them as much as I do!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I LOVE the one in the striped basket! Your photography skills are very good also. I like the one with her name in color, very cute!