Friday, April 30, 2010

There's a Runner in my Pantyhose

Do you have a favorite movie that you've watched over and over and over until the tape blurs or the DVD scratches? Until you have memorized the words so well that you can start at any point in the movie and recite to the end? That 50 or 60 viewings is true of the first year it came out?

I have one of those movies. I can think of a lot of movies that I love but there is one I truly enjoy more than any other.

Pretty Woman
Oh, oh, Pretty Woman.

I know each line of that movie like it is ingrained in my brain. I love it.

So, I'd love to hear what YOUR favorite movie is. One that you can quote word for word. One that you will flip to no matter what every time you see it on TV. What is your Pretty Woman?

1 comment:

Andi B. said...

"Nobody puts baby in a corner" --Dirty Dancing