Monday, May 3, 2010

Snoopy

I love Snoopy. There's something about a lovable beagle that speaks to my heart. We used to have these Snoopy 'Cyclopedias when I was a kid. I thought they were pretty cool. I can remember back to even when I was really little, looking through the pictures and reading all the interesting stuff.

Anyway, the other day someone made a comment on facebook about a snoopy quote from a book and a light bulb went off in my head. I remembered my beloved Snoopy 'Cyclopedias and immediately I had to have them. I typed ebay into my browser as fast as I could and hoped and prayed that someone was selling it. And wouldn't you know, now I am the proud owner of my own set of Snoopy 'Cyclopedias. I am most excited about this!!

So, here are a few pictures of my new set.

No comments: