Monday, January 31, 2011

Grammatical Errors

I've been getting a little careless lately about double checking my work.  I realized this today when I looked at the header I created and noticed I misspelled "home."  It is not as if I don't know how to spell home, it's more of an issue of the fact that I got to going on something and didn't even notice that I made a mistake.  I start thinking and typing and I hit publish before I take the time to read it over.   Recreating a header is a huge pain.  I basically had to start from scratch because there are so many steps in creating one.  I was more than a little aggravated at myself.  But maybe it was a hard lesson learned.  Maybe it was time to check myself and pay attention.  Who knows, but I do know that I will work harder to make my posts with no grammatical errors making it easy for the reader to understand  (I mean, that is part of the 3rd grade writing scoring guide, if they can do it, I can do it). 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks great!
-halee