Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Don't forget about me

I promise to start blogging regularly again soon. I have really felt like the days are running together and I'm having a hard time getting to all those things I want to do before I collapse in bed. I've been running a One Woman Show these days and let's just say that I've seen better performances.

Just now I took a look at a pile of laundry to the ceiling because the spin cycle on my washer went out and it takes 2 hours or more to dry a load and it's not really all that worth it to me to worry about it. I saw 3 remotes in the middle of the floor which may or may not have batteries in them. I chased a beagle down with a wooden spoon, cleaned up after a lab with an attitude and a leg to hike, found spaghetti hanging from the back door and applesauce all over the back of my shirt. I have 2 unfinished books going right now, piles and piles of Christmas presents to wrap and it probably wouldn't hurt to shave my legs one of these days.

And I'm not even going to tell you what my toilet looks like.....

But anyway, back to my point, please don't forget about me. I promise to get back in a routine soon. I'm adjusting and getting my bearings and I will be back in the habit of writing before you know it. Thanks for giving me a hard time about Wordless Wednesday too, it helps me remember because I am pretty sure I had no idea what day it was when I woke up today. What am I saying? I didn't know what day it was after I worked all day and got home tonight! Thanks for being loyal readers, I hope not to disappoint you!

No comments: