Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Busy Weekend

We had a lot going on this weekend and we were exhausted by the time it was over! But there were lots of fun moments in the meantime. Here is a little timeline of our festivities.

We started out at the pool on Thursday. Reese didn't hate it but it was really loud and hectic, not quite the haven of our back yard pool, but fun nonetheless.
After the pool, we knew we had a party to go to! So Reese put on her party popsicle dress and we hung out at my parents for the Pepsi Tournament Kickoff. Here's Reese with my step-sister Alyssa's kids hanging out. They are in LOVE with Reese and she really had fun with all the attention.
The next morning Reese went and stayed at TT's all day while we went out on the golf course. Here are a few party pictures from out on the course. These are really it, I guess I was preoccupied. We had a great time out there, the weather was awesome, and the beer was really cold.

After we went out all day, we then had a wedding to dance it up at. I had my dancing shoes on (okay, my flip flops, but I was excited). We headed out there and enjoyed some time with some friends we don't see nearly enough.


Our weekend was really fun and it made us sad that we don't live closer to some of our best friends. But it also helped us remember to enjoy the time we do have with them.

No comments: