Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Potty Training- Or lack there of

Last night Reese was in the tub playing away.  She loves bath time and she loves to make a big ole mess.  Anyway, she started in on her little evening pooping thing she likes to do.  I panicked and thought, what am I going to do with this?  That's when I had the brilliant idea.

I remembered the potty chair!  Yes, the potty chair was right behind me.  I grabbed the kid and plopped her down.  Only I was a little slow on the go.  She didn't make it to the potty chair and a little landed in a couple different places.  Which meant that I had a mess to clean up.  That sucked.  But it gets funnier.

I had her stand by the tub real quick so I could get rid of the remains.  I rushed to clean so I could get her back in the tub and I'll be darned if she didn't start peeing right there on the floor. 

So, strike one on the potty training.  Not that she was ready.  But every opportunity is an opportunity to learn.  We'll try again next time.  And laugh at the funny baby who pees on the floor.

No comments: