Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things that make you go Hmmmm

ed in to complete chaos. I got home today and walked in to complete chaos. I was frustrated and stressed out and it made me really wonder about a few things. For example:

Why does every need have to be met upon immediately walking in the door? Because dogs need to go out and eat, babies need to be held, dishes must be unloaded from the dishwasher and dinner must be made, but it seems as though Mommies could use a beer, when does that get to happen?

Why do toys come without batteries?

Why do Pepsis roll under the seat of a car far enough so the owner forgets abut it and doesn't get it along with the rest of the groceries?

Why do the cutest things in the Target discount aisle always sell for $2.50 instead of $1.00?

Why do replacement debit cards take weeks to arrive? And why can't those who lose their debit cards remember this fact BEFORE pulling into the Wendy's drive-thru?

Why is fleece a magnet for dog hair?

Why does Lucy always yank the football out from underneath Charlie Brown?

Why? Why? WHY?

I guess maybe some questions will always be left unanswered. But tonight as I watched a happy baby pet her doggies and finished up the last few pages of my page-turner, I realized that I'm okay with that. It may have been utter mayhem when I walked in but the peace will come and there is always something good to find in the day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I so hear you on the fleece thing! as i'm currently trying to get the hair off my jacket now!