Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pre-Holiday Weekend

The holidays haven't quite started yet, but you wouldn't know that by looking at our house. We took advantage of the opportunity of being home with no plans to clean the house and get our Christmas decorations down from the attic.

For the last 2 years, I haven't even put up a tree. I just didn't have it in me. So this year getting everything out made Dustin and me feel very festive. We did some shopping and I even tried to wrap a couple of things, but that was like blowing leaves from a yard during a tornado. And speaking of tornadoes, getting the decorations put up proved to be a challenge. We had to put everything higher up than a baby can reach or a dog jump. I think we've managed though.


It's up and looks great and now I can just enjoy watching Reese look at the lights in awe.

No comments: