Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gangsta

For those of you who follow Pioneer Woman the way I do, you might find this funny that both of our posts today are titled this. Mine is somewhat titled that because of her's but also because of me too.



You see, Saturday, we took this picture of Reese.



And all I could think that day was, "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta." You know, from the movie, Office Space. It just popped into my head and I thought it was funny and she looked a little ghetto with the open zip up hoodie and the hat.

But then, Ree, over at the Pioneer Woman, quoted that exact line from the movie and I just thought it was too much of a coincidence not to mention it. I NEVER quote that movie or even think of it for that matter and twice in two weeks! Well, it must be a record.

So, I thought I would leave you with my little "Gangsta" today for you to enjoy. She looks pretty cute and this was a great excuse to blog.

No comments: