Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Conference Day 1



Last night we arrived in New Orleans. We got in late after a layover in Memphis and a shoe checkpoint for me because I had on two different black flip flops by mistake. I was on their radar because of it and I felt like a complete idiot. We were super tired when we got here. But, the minute we walked through the door we were energized. This place is amazing! I've never seen anything quite so fancy.
Here is the view of our room. There's even a TV in our bathroom!
For lunch we went to a really cool place on Bourbon Street and I ate fried green tomatoes for the first time in my life! I thought that was pretty cool!
Tonight we are going to walk around and look at the sights. I'll post some more pictures later.

***And for those of you who are wondering, we are doing a lot of working. I've been to 3 different speaker sessions and done some great work that I'm excited to bring back to school.

No comments: