Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Funnies

Reese has been potty trained pretty well since the first of the year.  She has an accident every so often and she definitely has trouble going poop in the potty but for the most part, she has it down pretty well.  I'm proud of her, she did it like a champ....but she has her moments.

When I make dinner, Reese loves to sit on the counter and watch or help.  I like it too and usually we really enjoy ourselves.  Last night Reese really enjoyed herself.  We were making fajitas so I was chopping peppers, onions and chicken and Reese was standing up looking in the cabinets for her cups so she could fill them up with the veggies.  Pretty soon I hear a tinkle and notice that she is peeing all over the counter and the cutting board full of veggies for dinner.

We ran to the bathroom and cleaned up while I cried over our ruined dinner and the mess left behind.  Today I can laugh about it, but honestly, that was an ugly mess.  Oh Reese, how I love you, but oh how I despise your ability to use this house like a toilet.

No comments: