Monday, March 26, 2012

The Animal Exhibit

Last week, Reese, River and I set out to go to the animal exhibit at Crown Center.  It was packed with kids but also packed with fun for sweet little Reese.  She slid down the slide, ate a hot dog, got some popcorn and played in the elephant room for a long time.  She thought it was the best day of her life.  And maybe it was, it sure made my day wonderful to see her so excited.  Here are a few of the highlights.

 
Reese turning the elephant (elephan!) wheel.

 She was really into sliding, but a little scary because there was a huge blind spot for me and I had to have a lot of faith in her. 
River just hung out and took it all in. He was halfway buckled in here, it kind of looks like he was being choked, poor guy, but I promise I had my eye on him!!

Hot Dog!  Hot Dog! Hot Diggity Dog!
 And the happy face I saw all day. 
Next up: Wonderscope (we found a Groupon for it) and then the Dinosaur Alive exhibit comes to Crown Center so we're all about that too!!

No comments: