Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter at home. This was Reese's first chance at an egg hunt and she loved it. She wasn't that great at the objective but it was fun to her to look at all the colors and wander around. We had a hunt with her cousins on the Neal family side on Saturday and then we hunted for eggs a little at my side of the family on Sunday morning. That was fun but we missed our favorite guy ever, Deakan, so it was a little bittersweet. Next year I can imagine him and Reese running through the yard at the speed of light. I know they'll be so cute. But here are a few highlights of the day.







There will be more to come.  I have some in her big fancy Easter dress too but my camera died and I'm waiting on Dustin to email me the pictures from his phone. She looked adorable in it!

No comments: