Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break

We have spent this week running around like crazy people.  But we have had fun.  And while we didn't get a chance to spend as much time with the people we wanted to see, we did get to see a lot of people.  We started off going to Maggie's gymnastic meet on Saturday.  That was just awesome.  This isn't the best picture, but I was pleased with the video so I'll be okay.

Then we spent time with my family.  We got to love on this cute little face.

We spent the day with Baby D at his house on Monday and had a great time playing with some new toys. I think this was the closest they came to one another the whole time we were there.  But they definitely agreed, they loved the jack in the box.  They played well those 5 minutes together, even sitting still while I grabbed my camera.  It was fun to watch them. 

Monday night I was able to catch up with my good friends Mary and Eric and their cutie pie, Clara.  I had missed them a lot.  And even though Reese had less than stellar behavior, she had fun with Clara too who showed her each of her toys and was very thoughtful. 

We came home on Tuesday, just exhausted out of our minds.  Poor Reese slept the entire way home and then took another 2 hour nap later that afternoon.  She played hard and had a hard time catching up.  I think she was glad to be home.  I know I was.

And now we are just enjoying our time together.  Playing outside and at the park.  I have a full-time walker now so she thought walking around with the wind blowing through her hair was just fabulous. 

Spring break, ahhh, it's the best.

No comments: