Monday, December 28, 2009

One day...

One day I will have my carpet professionally cleaned.
One day I will have someone clean my house.
One day I will miss the sleepless nights.
One day drinking will be fun again.
One day Santa Claus will bring joy to my kids' faces and I can't wait.
One day I will get a safety deposit box for all my papers.
One day I will get ahead of the credit cards.
One day I will like my job again...
One day I will look back fondly on the days I could wear the CFM boots and not have sore feet.
One day I will miss the pacifiers, bottles, and diapers.
One day I will be a small town girl again.
One day I will be the crying mother on the first day of kindergarten.
One day I will give up Diet Pepsi.
One day I will exercise and lose weight.
One day Reese will be my friend, but not before she hates me with a passion.
One day Mother Goose will be replaced by Junie B. Jones, who will be replaced by Harry Potter, who will be replaced by another character until a love of reading is solidified.
One day my hair will be it's natural color.
One day I will appreciate all the little things.
One day I will appreciate all the big things too.

No comments: