Sunday, February 3, 2013

#febphotoaday

I decided to take a photo challenge. I've been pretty slack about taking interesting pictures lately. River is impossible to pose, Reese is going through this hair phase right now that is not great and the four walls we live in are pretty uninteresting in the dead of winter. I need a challenge to spark up my creativity level so I am trying one of the challenges from Instagram just to see how I measure up.

So I'll post my pictures here to my blog too to help get me back in the habit of sharing and posting and let's see if that will help me get out of my rut! Feel free to critique my interpretation of the challenge guidelines or really whatever you want. I read all the comments and really appreciate them.








1 comment:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.