Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two

My Girl is getting more and more talkative all the time.  She comes up with the funniest pronunciations of words and it often leaves us asking for her to say it again and again or howling with laughter.  Mostly though, it just melts my heart and I wish I could bottle it all up and keep it for when she gets older.  I know I'm going to miss it.

She's also becoming quite the big sister.  She helped pack River's bag for the hospital this weekend.  She made him a sock puppet to use herself for soft play.  She also picked out the bag for him and helped us wrap it up.  She is going to be quite proud to give it to him.  (He also bought her a Mickey Mouse laptop, but it's a surprise).

She is becoming a potty training pro.  Almost no accidents at all.  (Let's pretend yesterday never happened, we had a small set back but back to it today).  And she is very proud of her Daisy underwear.

She gallops through the house as fast as she can go.  Which unfortunately also means bumps and bruises, but she's getting it.

Reese loves to know where the dogs are and what they are doing and constantly asks, Mil?  Nah? Then she gets mad at them and makes them go lay down in the "char" (chair) whenever they bother her.  Or she'll tell them "excuse me" when she wants around. 

So, two is upon us.  Attitude, sassy two.  Loving, sweet two.  I think I'll take it, although some days, I'd rather shut my head in a car door.

No comments: