Monday, August 29, 2011

Thus Marks the End

Not to worry, I don't mean the end of my blog!  But I do mean the end of the dry spell.  It was a long summer, and honestly, I have much more time for blogging when I am working.  Maybe I prioritize better, maybe I use some of my down time at work to think of ideas, either way, I'm back to school and hopefully back to blogging on a semi-regular basis.

Here are a few things that have been distracting me lately.

1.  Back to school preparation.  That was a little exhausting to get back into a schedule.

2.  We got a new babysitter, and so far so good!  But we have to bring our own lunch now, so one more thing to distract me!

3.  A big girl bed, someone enjoys getting out of it all hours of the night.

4.  Pregnancy, I don't think this needs an explanation but it does consume a lot of my day.

5.  The Pioneer Woman's new Food Network Show!!

6. Pinterest, it's my newest obsession.  I love all the great pictures and fun things to remember.  It's like my notebook of ideas only online.  Check it out!!  www.pinterest.com/lindsaybneal

So the list isn't long but it's pretty dense.  If the end of the school year is a leaky water balloon meant to get to the finish line than the beginning of the year is a hamster wheel.  I run and run and run until I find my pace and then, it doesn't slow down but I get myself back in shape.

Right now I'm blogging for the sake of routine.  I'm blogging because my sister in law described my blog over the summer with a thumbs down and a farting noise.  I'm blogging because I don't want to forget all the cute things Reese does and the way she makes me smile.  Here's my resolution to be better.  I promise.

No comments: