Not to worry, I don't mean the end of my blog! But I do mean the end of the dry spell. It was a long summer, and honestly, I have much more time for blogging when I am working. Maybe I prioritize better, maybe I use some of my down time at work to think of ideas, either way, I'm back to school and hopefully back to blogging on a semi-regular basis.
Here are a few things that have been distracting me lately.
1. Back to school preparation. That was a little exhausting to get back into a schedule.
2. We got a new babysitter, and so far so good! But we have to bring our own lunch now, so one more thing to distract me!
3. A big girl bed, someone enjoys getting out of it all hours of the night.
4. Pregnancy, I don't think this needs an explanation but it does consume a lot of my day.
5. The Pioneer Woman's new Food Network Show!!
6. Pinterest, it's my newest obsession. I love all the great pictures and fun things to remember. It's like my notebook of ideas only online. Check it out!! www.pinterest.com/lindsaybneal
So the list isn't long but it's pretty dense. If the end of the school year is a leaky water balloon meant to get to the finish line than the beginning of the year is a hamster wheel. I run and run and run until I find my pace and then, it doesn't slow down but I get myself back in shape.
Right now I'm blogging for the sake of routine. I'm blogging because my sister in law described my blog over the summer with a thumbs down and a farting noise. I'm blogging because I don't want to forget all the cute things Reese does and the way she makes me smile. Here's my resolution to be better. I promise.